OFFERED IN YOUR HOME OR IN OUR TRAINING BUILDING
Group classes are not always the best approach. Private consultations can help you find an effective solution to behavior problems and training issues.
We use no-force, positive-reinforcement methods of training backed by sound, scientific learning theory. Penny Layne is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer who will work with you to develop concrete and realistic solutions to the problems you are facing with your dog, then give you the tools and support you will need to teach your dog good behavior or improve obedience skills.
Here are some reasons you may want to schedule a private class:
- Your dog has specific behavior issues that are not addressed in a group class or make your dog an inappropriate candidate for group class
- Your dog does not get along well with other dogs or people
- Your dog has difficulty focusing around other dogs or in new places
- You have a schedule that makes attending a group class difficult
- You prefer the one-on-one focus of the trainer that private training provides
- You are in a group class but want some extra help
Your private consultation and training include several steps:
- Discuss your dog's behavior & medical history
- Discuss your goals for your dog in detail
- Outline a behavior & training program
- Work with you and your dog, teaching you both the skills needed to lessen problems and increase the reliability of appropriate behavior
Schedule a private training now or check out our private specialty classes below!
Extremely informative. All signs and signals we were told about are absolutely right on. Penny is a true professional.