Sometimes walking isn’t enough for your dog.
Rosslyn Kemerer is a certified yoga instructor, dog-walker and runner with Aunt Penny’s who would love to help!
- Running is helpful for high-energy and athletic dogs
- Get more exercise for your dog in the same amount of time
- Enjoy a tired, well-behaved dog!
Call us at 724-515-7790 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment!
Tips for running your dog:
With a little patience & proper technique, most dogs make great running partners!
- Choose a safe location to practice – free from distractions & traffic
- Keep your dog on one side – stick to one side to avoid confusion and tripping
- Consider a harness – for control & safety, we recommend the Freedom No-Pull or Easy Walk
- Start slow – even active dogs need to warm-up and build stamina before running long distances
- Pay attention – watch for positioning, distractions, limping or overexertion
- Relax – your first run might not be perfect, so just remember to have fun with your dog
Schedule a one-on-one appointment with Rosslyn to learn how to safely run your dog. Call 724-515-7790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!