Fire Fighters, Emergency Medical Technicians, Police, County Animal Response Teams, and Animal Control Officers
This training could be a matter of LIFE or DEATH!
Can you answer these questions?
- How do you defuse a threatening dog?
- How do you get a dog away from the victim you are trying to help?
- How do you safely remove a dog from a car accident in a timely manner?
- How do you get a dog to release its teeth from your arm?
- What do you do if the dog in an accident or house is a service dog?
What we cover:
- Proactive safety starting with the dispatcher
- “The Approach” – Human vs. canine body language
- The flags of dog behavior
- Entering and exiting the property
- In-home safety with dogs
- Mobile safety – Car accidents with dogs
Penny Layne is a Canine Safety Expert and a nationally Certified Professional Dog Trainer. She is available to train your team anywhere in the United States. Penny is located near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Schedule Now: call 412-523-1523 or email Penny@the-right-paw.com