New for 2015:
Basic Manners and Success with Puppies classes will offer open enrollment – no more waiting for the next six week class to begin. Start anytime and attend six consecutive classes. Orientation will be online (watch at your convenience).
Active volunteers of animal welfare organizations and rescue groups can audit certain classes to further their education. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-515-7790
To register for a class: start by expanding the date, click on the in the right of the calendar section. This will open up the calendar details where you will find the registration link.
Your dog has gotten used to being your “baby,” but soon you’ll be bringing an actual human baby into your family, home and life. Have you prepared your fur baby for the arrival of a new human “sibling”?
In this special 1.5 hour class you will learn to:
- Desensitize your dog to baby equipment
- Whether to walk your dog with the stroller
- Help your dog practice good manners with visitors
- Find out which food puzzle your dog likes
- Watch your dog’s body language when it hears a baby cry
- Practice how to introduce your dog to the baby
- Have your questions answered!
Cost for this special class is $60 per family to attend. Limited to eight dogs (No children please). To register, CLICK HERE