Aunt Penny’s – Premium Pet Sitting, Dog Walking & Dog Training Services
Your pets and children are special, precious – so you feed, pamper and play with them, and give them the loving affection they need. But every pet parent needs a little extra help now and then keeping their fur kids healthy and happy…as well as having someone to turn too when a new baby is added to the family.
…Like when you’re on vacation, working late or going someplace where animals aren’t allowed. Or your adorable new puppy shreds the sofa upholstery, or your full-grown dog is so aggressive with the leash that he takes you for a walk around the block.
or… your expecting a baby and now you are concerned about the dog and how he will react to the new baby.
That’s when it’s time to call Aunt Penny – the professional pet care and dog training service that treats every animal companion like family!
Friendly, Reliable & Convenient – Aunt Penny Is At Your Service
Penny Layne, a Certified Professional Dog Trainer with more than two decades of animal training experience, started Aunt Penny’s based on her work at a boarding kennel. Noticing that both people and animals got upset when dogs were dropped off, she decided to create an alternative service that would allow animals to enjoy all the comforts of home and companionship during these temporary separations – making them less stressful and more fun for all while ultimately creating better human/animal relationships.
Now Penny leads an experienced team of certified pet sitters and dog walkers who are devoted to the health and happiness of pets and their parents! That means you can get:
- Pet Sitting in Your Home or Aunt Penny’s: Whether you’ve got a young pup, an older dog with special needs or a cat who’s finicky with strangers, you’ll be 100% sure that your pet is well taken care of while you’re away – allowing you to relax and enjoy your vacation or focus on work
- Dedicated Dog Walking: After a long workday, you may not have the time or energy to take your dog out for the exercise and stimulation she needs to stay fit. Let Aunt Penny’s do the walking for you!
- Expert Dog Training: Aunt Penny’s offers a full line of training options for dogs of all ages – from group obedience classes at our secure indoor training facility to private, customized training sessions with Aunt Penny at your home. Your dog learns good behavior while you learn how to teach your dog!
- Dog and Baby Classes- Through our Dog & Baby classes, Aunt Penny can answer questions to help your baby and dog develop close bonds of love and lifelong friendship. Aunt Penny teaches both the Dogs & Storks Program™ (for expectant families) and the Dog and Baby Connection™ (for families with children between three months and three years old).
- Dog Ready 4 baby Check out the ONLY PITTSBURGH group obedience class just for expectant parents that INCLUDES dogs.
Aunt Penny’s welcomes all types of friendly pets to join our family! Dogs, cats, rabbits, rodents, reptiles, birds, fish – you name it! We’ll take great care of your cherished companions!
Serving Pet Parents in Allegheny and Westmoreland Counties – including (but not limited to) such towns as:
Do you have questions for Aunt Penny? Contact us now!
We are members of:
- IAAP -International Association of Animal Behavior
- APDT -Association Of Pet Dog Trainers
- AABS-Association of Animal Behavior Specialist
- PUPS -Professional United Pet Sitters.
- Family Paws Parent Education